Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mom

The things I love most to do with my mom is:
1. Sitting with a warm blanket, a bowl of buttery popcorn and a good movie to watch! Her favorite movies I think are; Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, I Am Sam, The Notebook and most of all her eyelids! My favorite blanket is an ugly old military blanket my great-great grandmother made. My favorite popcorn bowl was a gallon white bowl given to my aunt Kristi! I think this activity best because we can snuggle up and relax!
2. Going on trips and enjoying the fun places and small towns around us. I remember going to South Dakota and enjoying all the national landmarks and then shopping in a little town. An old lady owned a coffee store and she was so sweet. We stayed there and enjoyed our coffee, played checkers and talked it was so much fun. When we went to Idaho Springs comma we stayed at the hot springs and enjoyed the hot caves and warm water. I think my favorite part was swimming under the banana trees! The hotel was really dirty, but the springs were fun!
3. Having a pamper day and enjoying; manicures, pedicures, massage and facials.
4. I loved doing this for my mom, we would scrub our faces and I would give her a nice, but very short massage! I think why I liked was I felt like a real massage therapist!
5. Going hiking all over, skiing, enjoying snow days and relaxing in the sunshine.
We go hiking all over, but my favorite spot is up at our cabin on a rock where you can see all of the lake! Skiing and enjoying snow days includes; fun days up in the mountains, making caves in the blizzard, sledding down different slopes, going tubing and most of all drinking hot cocoa or cider and sitting near the fireplace! Relaxing in the sunshine includes; warm days lying in the sun and getting tans, sitting in a hammock and relaxing with a cozy book or getting active in the water or just walking around.


I love my mom and appreciate all she does for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment