Sunday, August 9, 2009

Full of Power

Once upon the daylight hour,
I myself sitting, full of power.
Watching all whom dream, from my tower.
Myself waiting that which cower.
As I sat there in the daylight hour.
Three visitors came; a river, a tree and a flower.
I listened and heard the dreams of each cower.
Most interesting was that of the flower.
The tree wished to be taken and dressed in flour.
And hold the delicacy that would soon be to devour.
I picked up my stick of power,
“You are the now to be a table at the bakery of Tom Hower.”
The river wished to move and spray, once a nightly hour.
I said, “You are to be a boiling shower.”
Last, but not least in that daylight hour, came the dream of the flower.
She wished to live in the home of a kind plower.
To sit in the suns rays and get a cool shower,
Yet smell baked bread in the morn covered with flour!
I said your dream has come true, “You are a sweet flower!”

No comments:

Post a Comment