Sunday, August 9, 2009

Diary of a Dog

March 3, 2009
Today was a pleasant day; I woke up in momma’s bed. I watched her sit on my water dish and wipe chocolate off her rear. Chocolate makes me sick though, so I walked away.
Then I watched papa make pancakes, I sat there and a funny thing behind me waved to him, every time I got excited! The stupid thing has been wagging and waving, ever since I was born, it feels like!
Then I yelped at a funny looking man, he didn’t look like my papa he had no fur on his head and he was bent over a stick! I was so excited to fetch the stick, I yelped and yelped, but momma just told me to “Shut Up!” Whatever that means?
So I sat by the window and then papa took me for a nice walk! I felt so refreshed after loosing ten pounds!
Then I went in after working hard on my walk, in and out the door, and I laid down. I felt like I had slept all day when…
My heart started racing! My favorite pals were here. I howled hello, then their momma told me, “ Oh, Just Shut up Muffin.” Whatever that means? When I heard my name though, I quietly walked over to my pals for rubbing! It was so nice they rubbed my tummy, talked to me and played with my paws. I was so happy!
Then they ate papa’s pancakes, the spiked fur pal, he slipped me a little piece from under the table! It was tasty mmm.
We went for another walk, but this time I didn’t go potty, I just watched funny looking ladies and their silly, flowery fur cross the street! There is one lady though who we went to see, she sat at a large table!
Every time we see her, after passing through the big doors, I get a treat! Then another funny lady, who I know, but not well rubbed my tummy and talked to papa! Oh I love this place; I am the queen of attention!
Those pals of mine, their momma, my papa and my momma all ate food again! The best part was they talked to me and gave me a treat! Oh, they are so nice! They eat funny though, they used their paws instead of their mouths, first, and it looked like a couple things I drop here and there, on my walks! Anyway they ate and then everyone left and I was alone! I slept for a while, yelped at a passing dog on wheels! He was GINORMOUS I am now very sleepy. Bark to you soon! Zzzzzzzzzz Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment