Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Dolphin Angel


The body lies calm as I trickle my fingers down his spine,
Wet, slick skin slides through my touch.
A powerful tail wisps spray at me,
As if asking to play.
Caress movements of the nose,
Brushed my lips with a wet kiss.
I laughed and he giggled,
Unveiling a dance of excitement in the waters.
The smell of salty mist flourished me,
I held tight to the large fin and skipped, down the current.
Below us an unforgettable array of fish,
Bowed to our arrival with light waves of their tails.
The body so close gleamed in the teal waters,
Just like a blue angel that stunned the sea.
Spinning in slight circles,
My body lie drowned moment.
The creature so profound,
Was easing me into a magical world of solitude.
The sun lay at rest with colorful shadows,
Guiding our way home.
I lay quivering unknown of the love that was shared,
A figure of magnificence bade me farewell.
The next day as the tide sprayed upon shore,
My eyes were welcomed to the elaborate life.
Waiting for his friend, to take a ride with him once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment