Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cat's got Your tongue!

Cats Got Your Tongue

“Oh Beatrice, I need to talk to you!”
“What’s wrong dear Sylvia?
“Why are you so sad?”
“ Margaret has died, the poor thing.”
“Oh how did this happen?”
“ She died from suffocation, her lung was clogged!”
“ Oh, the poor dear, how old was she?”
“She was 75 years old.”
“ My, I am so sorry.”
“ Yah, yesterday, Frank buried her in the front lawn!”
“ I know you are in rough times, but don’t you think you should have a burial like cremation or coffin wise?”
“ Well Frank said, he would have just thrown her in the trash, and that I should be proud he even dug her a hole!”
“ My what nerve he has to treat her like that.”
“ Everyone can see how much she meant to you.”
“ Well thank you for the tea Beatrice, I am off to the pet store to go get a cat!”
“ Oh how come?”
“ I just said Margaret died, I would like another cat to have as a companion!”
“ Ah yes, your cat Margaret!”
“ What a pity, now the poor dear won’t come poop in my yard everyday”
“ I am truly going to miss her!”
“ Ah well, thank you for your sympathy!”
“ But, I just wanted to tell you that Frank had buried our cat in your yard!”
“Oh why?”
“Well you were the only one who had pretty flowers to put over her grave!”
“ I see, so you picked the flowers and put them over her grave?”
“ No, Frank just wrapped them around her legs,
see there sticking out of that pile of dirt in your front window!”
“ Oh my!”
“ Well have a fine day, good-bye Beatrice!”
“Bye”
Next day:
“Beatrice, what are you doing with that trash can?”
“ Oh, just pulling some weeds my dear!”
“But, Margaret’s grave it’s gone”
“ Oh, my I thought that was a big weed, the poor fellow! Why when I picked her up she was just a pile of sticks!”
“Ohhhh…”
“ Well don’t worry, she has left to a better place!”
“ Yes, heaven, god has taken good care of her!”
“Well I meant she can now chomp down on all sorts of mice at the landfill, but that works too! Well good-bye!”
“Bye….

No comments:

Post a Comment