Monday, June 27, 2011

I have no heart

I am surrounded by strangers, yet I know them,

No one can understand how I feel, but they keep trying.

I wish they would leave, but I want them near,

My mind is lies unmade and these words stand unclear.

The one's I loved have vanished, the one's I cared for have died,

My heart no longer beats with passion, it is a hollow organ that lives inside.

I am a statue on this earth, no matter how much love is fed to me

My heart is an isolated piece of rock, and I make my way alone.

Those around me are treated with hate and disgust,

I am blind to those that care, and to the words they speak.

The one's I loved have vanished, the one's I cared for have died,

My heart no longer beats with passion, it is a hollow organ that lives inside.

I only find hate in those around me,

And the world in which I survive.

Confession does not appeal to me,

I leave these thoughts locked in my mind.

The one's I loved have vanished, the one's I cared for have died,

My heart no longer beats with passion, it is a hollow organ that lives inside.

I have secrets that will never be told, stories that will never be shared,

The day my body is taken above will be the day I find love.

If you truly care, then pray for me,

I cannot stand another lonely night, I want to die soon.

The one's I loved have vanished, the one's I cared for have died,

My heart no longer beats with passion; it is a hollow organ that lives inside.

6 comments:

  1. dear strengthen faith in God. dont let your feelings take you down, if He has a plan for you,you have no way to evade it. remember, God is One, there is no other diety worthy of worship but He, and God is Ever Living. submit to His Decree and His Will and please do have contentment.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0_WD-fpEQ&list=FLm-z8vTfsktgyDnhpJcKeKw&index=8&feature=plpp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your peoms. Meaningfull. The way that you wrote i guess it's about yourself rite? Don't let yourself down. Chill and move on. Do enjoy whatever you do. I know how it feels. Believe in God, everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it is not about me. I had to write in the eyes of an enemy of mine. It was actually a fun project! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pheeww~ I'm glad that's not about you. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Thank you for commenting on my poem, may I ask how you found out about them?

    ReplyDelete