Saturday, June 6, 2009

66. things I want to do before I die!

1. Go to the Children’s Hospital on my birthday and donate gifts!
2. Get a Volkswagen Bus.
3. Sky dive!
4. Visit all my mom’s favorite spots in Europe!
5. Swim with dolphins!
6. Graduate from college and go to college with a scholarship!
7. Travel to Africa and listen to chimpanzees, hug a chimp.
8. Parasail
9. See Brenden Adams again
10. Pick dozens and dozens of blackberries and eat them
11. Adopt a child!
12. Go to an Indian Pow-wow.
13. Visit Washington D.C.
14. Make an old person’s dream come true.
15. Go on a trip and visit every little town!
16. Have my dream house by a river
17. Meet someone famous
18. Go Scuba Diving
19. See the Northern Lights
20. Give my parents something they have always dreamed of!
21. Learn to irish step dance and square dance
22. Ask a boy I like on a date, without being shy!
23. Learn to ride a unicycle
24. Eat SUSHI for free :P
25. Be a hero to someone!
26. Live by a small creek in an old house!
27. Retire and travel.
28. Be a bridesmaid in a wedding
29. Go to a highschool and college dance
30. Make homemade maple syrup!
31. Take a hotair baloon ride
32. Visit the land of my ancestors!
33. Fly an airplane upside-down!
34. Have a career that makes me smile:)
35. Get up close to wild animals
36. Go with a friend on a road trip.
37. Spend Xmas with a needy family
38. Go to a wax museum
39. Pamper myself for one day with facials, massages, etc.
40. Roll in mud and have paint splattered on a nice dress, while wearing it!
41. Build a really cool snow cave and sleep in it!
42. Go on a cruise
43. Volunteer with sick kids
44. Go to Japan and meditate in a flowerbed, meet a geisha and go to the cherry blossom festival.
45. Take a lot of pictures of wherever I travel!
46. Make my parents proud of me!
47. Make a prank call!
48. Bake and decorate a cake of my own( I accomplished this)
49. Read 365 books in a year
50. baby sit (this was accomplished)
51. Get my 1st kiss
52. Feel a bat
53. Have my sweet 16 without being grounded( YAY! I acomplished this 1/17/11)
54. learn to play violin
55. Get my feet fixed
56. watch a full series of shows in order
57. Visit grandpa harolds grave and give him some special things.:)
58. Learn to do hair
59. Eat Sugar cane
60. Get my driver's license
61. Sleep in a fort in the woods
62. Win a game of Scattergories against my cousin Courtney
63. Visit the east coast in the fall.
64. Visit Egypt
65. Got to Australia
66. Learn to speak spanish
67. Go to a traditional Indian wedding
68.

No comments:

Post a Comment